Guaranteed Caller® National
American consumers receive over 200,000 unwanted and/or fraudulent calls every minute, many of which use spoofed caller IDs to increase the likelihood that the called party will answer. Both the FCC in the USA — through the TRACED Act — and the CRTC in Canada have mandated that service providers implement the STIR/SHAKEN set of standards as a solution to the widespread use of caller ID spoofing in fraudulent calls.
The netnumber Global Data Services Solution
Guaranteed Caller® is our family of STIR/SHAKEN solutions, providing proactive and IETF/ATIS-compliant CLI validation solutions for all common calling scenarios.
Guaranteed Caller® National administers the national-level trust network required for the successful operation of STIR/SHAKEN protocols within a country. It includes both an interface to the STI-PA and netnumber Global Data Services’ STI-CA service.
Guaranteed Caller™ National provides a complete and standards-compliant implementation of the STI-CA function of the SHAKEN framework, SKAKEN Governance Model and Certificate Management. The STI-CA interacts with the operator-level STIR/SHAKEN infrastructure to ensure that (1) only vetted and approved operators are authorized to sign calls and (2) their calls are signed exclusively with certificates that have been issued by an STI-PA-approved STI-CA. Specifically, the STI-CA registers STI-PA-authorized service provider SP-KMS nodes upon request, provides an RFC 8555 ACME interface over which those nodes can request signed STI certificates and issues signed STI certificates to those nodes upon request.
- Is an STI-PA-approved national STI-CA function for STIR/SHAKEN in the United States and Canada.
- Provides an RFC 8555-compliant certificate interface.
- Via that interface, issues approved STI-CA certificates to service provider STIR/SHAKEN products, allowing them to sign calls and verify call signatures.
- Unparalleled certificate management flexibility, allowing carriers to implement almost any certificate management policy they wish.
- Simple and easy-to-understand pricing model.
- Exemplary customer support, including the assignment of an expert netnumber Global Data Services team member to guide customers through the STI-PA and STI-CA onboarding processes.