NetNumber Professional Services teams work closely with our customers to ensure successful deployment and on-going operation of TITAN products.
Pre-Sales Solution Design Team
Identifies and documents customer data model and signaling solution requirements. The team starts with a 3-day onsite workshop to review and illustrate use cases, call flows, map sequence diagrams, provisioning requirements, and format responses.
Service Engineering Team
Develops customer-specific Service Logic built from the Solution Design Document.
Implementation and Support Team
Ensures successful installation and integration in the customer network, including
- Project management, network design, Method of Procedure creation, etc.
- Lab installation services, test case/plan preparation and testing services
- Production installation services, acceptance testing and turn-up services
The Implementation and Support team also delivers the following world-class training
- TITAN Support Training (3 Days) for support personnel looking to understand and troubleshoot the application, its capabilities, configuring and on-going operating of the system
- TITAN RPL Training (3 Days) for Development Engineers looking to develop new signaling services and modify existing signaling services using the Java-based TITAN Resolution Programming Logic